Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Altered Art Fabric Books

I'm working on a new one of these, and I realized I don't have these in my fabric store but I have a whole pile of them to sell! So I'm putting the blank books in my etsy shoppe. I love how I can sew vintage wallpaper, tags, scrapbook paper, lace, other fabric and so much more to these
simple canvas pages.

I write directly on the canvas with a fabric pen I also sell. It works beautifully for writing on muslin, as well. My favorite color is the tea-brown color pen. Works perfectly with the colors I usually prefer, but there's lots of different colors available if you ask for them.

I'd love to see photos if you use these books to make your own altered fabric book! The sky's the limit...each one is as unique as the person who makes them. I love that.

If you would like to order one, go HERE.















No comments:

Post a Comment