Sunday, April 11, 2010

Introduce Yourself!


Here's me...now tell me about you!

-I can't help but write.
-I'm the eldest of five (count them, five!) girls
-I love to read.
-I don't NEED any specific thing(s) to be true anymore.
-Art has opened up parts of me I didn't know were there.
-I need to run.
-I am a "No Bullshit Zone"...what you see is what you get.
-I have a tattoo that I love and I want another.
-I really like sleeping.
-I believe that, deep down, we all want the same things.
-My kids are my heart.
-I used to be an evangelical Christian and now I'm not.
-I enjoy people-watching.
-I love watching movies.
-The future makes me feel excited.
-Most often I wear heels with my jeans.
-I'm writing my first book.
-I love vintage stuff.
-I don't believe in hell.
-I'm not wasting any more of my life worrying about others' opinion, being afraid or trying to please others.
-I love ice cream.
-I only get one life, so I'm living this one to the fullest.
-I don't like seafood. like at all.
-I won't ever stop changing, growing and moving.
-I could live on cereal.
-I'm going to love extravagantly from now on.
-There's a love with my name on it.
-I love my down comforter.
-I'm not settling for anything less than: someone "rushing" toward me as fast as I am rushing toward them...a no-hold- barred kind of love.
-I like to make stuff.

2 comments:

Rechelle said...

According to this list - you and I could totally hang out. Except for the heels with jeans part!

Cheryl Ensom Dack said...

I kinda thought so! ;) Looking forward to getting to know you better, Rechelle! :) hugs to you....

Post a Comment