Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Marie-Antoinette-Inspired Frock

I've had soooo many computer issues this last month but finally getting the kinks worked out and starting some new things I'll tell you more about soon!

In the meantime...here's a vintage dress with some lovely Marie-Antoinette-inspired details I just finished. I am currently enamoured with velvet and linen and am so excited to incorporate some of these sumptuous details into this romantic frock.

I've started the bidding low. Go HERE if you'd like to take a peek at this one-of-a-kind creation...

Some photos:







2 comments:

Monica said...

hi there. stumbled through and just had to tell you how beautiful i find this dress. wonderful!

Cheryl Ensom Dack said...

Thank you so much, Monica! That's very sweet. :)

Post a Comment